expertflyer.com help

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by aus_flyer, Feb 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Due to inactivity, this thread is no longer open for new posts. You can still join the conversation by posting to an open thread or starting a new one. Alternatively, please contact a Moderator if you have new information you wish to be added to this thread.
Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource!
(Click HERE for a welcome message from our founder.)

Our site contains tons of information that is guaranteed to improve your travel experience. Be it tips on how to fly in First/Business at a reduced cost, smart ways to earn more points, the best way to use your points, cheap deals, hand-picked hotel recommendations, detailed trip reports.

We hope you find the information useful and decide to join our online community.

Joining AFF is fast, simple and ABSOLUTELY FREE - so why not join now by clicking on the JOIN NOW button, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear freeing up more space on your screen!
And you will see fewer advertisements :)

1. aus_flyer

aus_flyer Established Member

Feb 15, 2005
    Brisbane
    I know quite a few people here subscribe to expertflyer.com

I recently upgraded to the "premium service" so that I could view prices and fare rules.
    Registered Users don't see this and have the option of removing all other advertisements.  Register HERE

But, can anyone tell me how to view rules for non point-to-point type fares - like oneworld explorers and the Asian Discovery pass?

Thanks

2. Mal

Mal Enthusiast

Dec 25, 2004
    London
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Have never seen these available on EF and presume that they aren't available.

Best suggestion is to contact EF support and ask the question. They have been very helpful the couple of times I have asked them questions.

3. Dave Noble

Dave Noble Senior Member

Oct 10, 2005
    You can only get the rules for fares which are listed. Certain fares , such as xONEn fares do not list and so the rules cannot be obtained

Dave

4. aus_flyer

aus_flyer Established Member

Feb 15, 2005
    Brisbane
    Quite disappointing, but thanks for the clarification.

5. Kiwi Flyer

Kiwi Flyer Senior Member

Sep 24, 2004
    Some of the fare rules (eg xONEx) have been posted on FT. Check the alliance forums - One World, Star Alliance and Sky Team.