Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

ExpertFlyer Beta

Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
Hi everyone,

Logging into ExpertFlyer and I noticed a few things different - a new logo and colour scheme, and a big banner up the top inviting me to use the new beta.

beta.expertflyer.com

Has anyone tried it yet? The user interface has had a complete overhaul. Seems much more mobile friendly and some neat features such as SMS for alerts.

There's a couple of bugs and issues that I've reported (for example, the site doesn't play well with dd/mm/yy formatting) and had some issues loading seat maps so I've been trying to send through as much feedback as possible.

serfty

Veteran Member
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
I was doing Beta testing way back at the end of January.

Being the luddite I am I prefer the original. (Hate rescource hungry bandwidth hogging websites.

dajop

Enthusiast
Flights
My Map
The jumbo UI elements and large and heavy font weights are quite jarring. I do prefer a more compact UI personally.
Yes. I dislike them (as I mentioned 🤣 ) , but conversely do understand that they are designing for use on phone screens. Would be nice if they could keep the old format for use on old fashioned computers....

Flashback

Enthusiast
Flights
My Map
There's already a mobile version though, so..... why change what works? I know why, because the owners that bought it are the same group that owns that awful site known as TPG.

Get paid up to 25% in real cash from your everyday purchases from leading companies such as Virgin Australia, Booking.com, Woolworths, Coles, Apple, Microsoft and much more. Free to join and no catches!

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mytravlution