exJapan fares

Status
Not open for further replies.

wandering_fred

Established Member
Solutions
Qantas
Gold
While waiting for my wife to recover from knee surgery enough to be interested in flying, I have been contemplating the various combinations and permutations of exAsia fares that connect through on the AA NRT-DFW flights. She wants to visit her kids in Texas.
And avoid the 14 hour flight ex SYD in economy.

Now I realise that Japan is considered a first world nation and would not expect any great bargains for a fare originating in Japan, but given the knee surgery, a business award/fare to NRT followed by a reasonable L or M class fare ex NRT was looking as a distinct possiblity. Preferably on a day where an eVIP could be used.
tongue.gif

Much to my surprise today, ** ALL ** the AA ex Japan economy fares are now B class.
thumbsdown.gif
Even on my normally overflowing source of all the fares the TAs never tell you about. (zuji.com.au)

Now given that the B class fares are about $1000 more than L/M and given that the L/M class fares are available on the same route exDFW, can someone avail me with a possible explanation of what might be happening?

The S/L/M fares ex SIN/BKK/CMB are looking like the only choice......

Unhappy wandering at the moment.

Fred

Easy to install and operate, this 10 in 1 lens kit can be used on your Smartphone.

The kit includes a 198 degree fisheye lens, 0.63x wide angle lens, 15x Macro lens, a super wide angle lens, 0.36X , 2x telephoto lens , Kaleidoscope Lens plus a circular polariser lens, star filter lens, flow filter lens.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Dave Noble

Are you trying to book for next week?

There are cheap fares NRT-DFW for sept, such as the

LMXZP6 fare at $1352 plus tax, but does have a 28 days advance purchase requirement
MMXZP6 fare at $1465 plus tax with a 21 day AP
KMWZP6 fare at $1579 plus tax with a 14 day AP
HMXZP6 fare at $1693 plus tax with a 7 day AP

The fares this month are higher with th H fare at $2205 plus tax , for example

Dave

wandering_fred

Established Member
Solutions
Qantas
Gold
I was looking at Oct/Nov - a time period that I would have thought would have been cheaper still.

Two weeks ago zuji showed those fares for that time period
zuji (and aa.com) did not this afternoon. And the L farees that did show a couple of weeks ago were about $1100 plus taxes,

Fred

Dave Noble

hmm..Perhaps they are updating their low season fares at the moment and will return soon

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Recent Posts