Exclusive 10,000 bonus Qantas points with $0 Fee Qantas Discovery Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

maverick01

Don't think anyone has posted this yet, it's been coming up in my Facebook feed.

The Champagne Mile is partnering with American Express for an exclusive offer of 10,000 bonus Qantas points on the $0 annual fee Qantas American Express Discovery Card.

It's rare to see bonus points offered with this $0 annual fee card.

Key card benefits:
  • 10,000 bonus Qantas points when you apply via The Champagne Mile website by 21 March 2019, are approved and spend $750 on your new Card within the first 3 months
  • Generous Qantas points earn date on ongoing spend (not as high as some more expensive cards, but uncapped, which is very handy)
  • 0% p.a. on balance transfers for the first 12 months (one-off establishment fee of 1% applies)

Eligibility and other important information
To be eligible for the 10,000 bonus Qantas points, you must not have held a direct-issued Amex Card in the last 18 months (you are eligible if you hold a bank-issued Amex companion card).

For further details and to apply: The Qantas American Express Discovery Card | The Champagne Mile

Received this as an email today. Don't know if I could be bothered carrying another card, esp. as I do not rate Qantas points on my wish list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back