RACQ discount on eGift cards reducing to 3% from 20 October4% (used to be 5%)?
Unless you’re going to be spending that anyway. It’s slightly better than 6x points. I got a 5x pts but Online only - can’t be bothered with that but I assume it would stack with my week 2 $90 shop…$90 for 600 points. Not a good return....
Same again!3x points on every shop this week on top of last week's 3x90 offer
Mine is 7x points for $30 spend on toys or booksBig W 5x points for $40 spend on toys or books.
Just completed the first 2 weeks surprisingly:Same and doubt I can achieve it but boosted just in case
AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements
Fell into this - without deliberately chasing, now have 9 days to complete "week" 3 for 6000 ...Another (non Xtra) account: 6000 for $65 x 3
