Europcar status match benefits | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Europcar status match benefits

deangelj

Virgin
Platinum
Hi, when reaching Velocity Gold I applied for the Europcar status match and got the equivalent in Privilege Executive. When researching the benefits through the Europcar T&C's I came across this gem and wondered whether people were aware of it and whether anyone had taken advantage of it yet?

Privilege members that have been tier-matched through the Velocity Frequent Flyer Program are entitled to the free weekend benefit as per Privilege General Terms and Conditions, however, the free weekend can be booked via email privilege.program@europcar.com. Europcar ID, pick up and drop off, dates, time and location must be provided in the email upon the request.

Cheers

SheikYerbouti

Intern
I had a free weekend rental recently through status at Europcar that came from VFF, but I booked it all online. IIRC they emailed me a voucher code.

Isochronous

Established Member
AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Does that mean what I think it means - a free car on Sat and Sun? How many times per year?

im.daniel

Had no Idea. Thanks for the heads up - I've just sent them an e-mail with a request, will see what they say!

Yipchoi

Flights
My Map
Free weekend is e-voucher is valid for pick up Fri arvo through to Monday morning. No comp upgrade permitted. Excludes any Damage Liability Cover (i.e standard excess applies)
Beware though once booking is made using e-voucher, if you have to cancel it then it will be forfeited.

PDF

On signing up to the status match program I got an email with a link to claim the prize. I think it came through instantly... didn't have to wait weeks/months for the offer to arrive.

I claimed the free weekend last month. Picked up car from Adelaide airport Friday, dropped off Sunday. They gave us a Huyundai Kona. I had to pay $22 for the second driver.

AFF on Air Podcast

• Air Chathams – AIR019
    Sat, 07 Sep 2019 16:41:06 AEST
      With less than two weeks until the upcoming Qantas Frequent Flyer changes, now is the time to make any last-minute Classic Flight Reward bookings! In this episode, Matt ch ...
  • Project Sunrise – AIR018
    Sat, 24 Aug 2019 16:12:31 AEST
      Later this year, Qantas will decide which aircraft it will use to operate non-stop flights from the east coast of Australia to London and New York - a feat it aims to achi ...
  • Choosing a Rewards Program – AIR017
    Sat, 10 Aug 2019 13:32:24 AEST
      If you're new to the world of frequent flyer points - or moving to a new country - it can be difficult to know where to start. In this episode, Matt discusses the consider ...
  • Travel Insurance – AIR016
    Sat, 27 Jul 2019 07:34:12 AEST
      They say that if you can't afford travel insurance, you can't afford to travel! In this episode, Matt chats to James Green about the importance of travel insurance, and wh ...
  • The Qantas Oneworld Award – AIR015
    Sat, 13 Jul 2019 02:07:50 AEST
      Learn how to fly around the world using your Qantas Frequent Flyer points as Matt chats to James Green, an award travel consultant at Frequent Flyer Solutions. This episod ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JRH