Etihad Guest Program | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Etihad Guest Program

tinkybelle

Qantas
Platinum
Just logged into my gold elite EY account and Im platinum.
so had to go to see what that was apparently they have changed the name
so don't have a heart attack when you log in!:mrgreen:

tinkybelle

Qantas
Platinum
that as a bit weird
this is what i get when I don't even login

Etihad Guest Platinum

[h=2]Overview[/h]
Congratulations! You have now reached a level that most only aspire to attain. With more exclusive service benefits in addition to those you have already been accustomed to, your Platinum card is your passport to a world of luxury and unparalleled services!

[h=2]Key Benefits[/h]

pagingjoan

Established Member
AFF Supporter
that as a bit weird
this is what i get when I don't even login

Etihad Guest Platinum

Overview

Congratulations! You have now reached a level that most only aspire to attain. With more exclusive service benefits in addition to those you have already been accustomed to, your Platinum card is your passport to a world of luxury and unparalleled services!

Key Benefits

That screen comes up on my page also - but (sadly :)), at the top of the page, it still shows me as Gold.

tinkybelle

Qantas
Platinum
If you are gold it will not change I am gold elite so changed to plat.

tinkybelle

Qantas
Platinum
lets hope we get new packages with a gift.

Last edited:

tinkybelle

Qantas
Platinum
seems there is an enhancement -now you can only refer someone to silver not gold.
[h=3]Silver Discretionary Nomination[/h]Invite another member to enjoy the enhanced benefits and rewards of Etihad Guest Silver.

EtihadAirways

Authenticated Company Representative
Just logged into my gold elite EY account and Im platinum.
so had to go to see what that was apparently they have changed the name
so don't have a heart attack when you log in!:mrgreen:
Hi there, we're sorry for the confusion. Please let us know if you have any questions about your Etihad Guest account or your membership status, we are happy to assist you. *Ivy

AFF on Air Podcast

• British Airways Executive Club – AIR025
    Sat, 30 Nov 2019 22:53:26 AEDT
      Many Australians join Qantas Frequent Flyer by default. But even if you fly with Qantas regularly, you could benefit by using the British Airways Executive Club frequent f ...
  • Married Segments & More – AIR024
    Sat, 16 Nov 2019 04:32:20 AEDT
      Airlines seem to love married segments, but for frequent flyers and travel agents they can be extremely frustrating. Sometimes you'll find an award seat on a flight you w ...
  • HARS (Historic Aircraft Restoration Society) – AIR023
    Sat, 02 Nov 2019 13:24:03 AEDT
      The Historic Aircraft Restoration Society (HARS) boasts a collection of over 60 aircraft, including a retired Qantas 747, Super Constellation and DC-3s. John Travolta's Bo ...
  • “Hidden City” Court Case – AIR022
    Sat, 19 Oct 2019 09:30:46 AEDT
      Earlier this year, German airline Lufthansa tried to sue a passenger that exploited the loophole of hidden-city ticketing by skipping the last flight on their ticket. This ...
  • Summer in Europe – AIR021
    Sat, 05 Oct 2019 17:28:53 AEST
      Qantas and Virgin Australia are fighting over two rare and lucrative new landing slots for Tokyo's Haneda Airport. Meanwhile, four European airlines have gone bankrupt in ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MJP1961