Emirates 777 Dubai to dusseldorf

Discussion in 'Emirates Skywards' started by rioter, May 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.
Joining AFF is fast, simple & ABSOLUTELY FREE -  join now by clicking on the JOIN NOW button, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.
Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)
  1. rioter

rioter Member

Nov 17, 2013
    As the title says i am looking to travel Dubai to Dusseldorf.
    I will be travelling in first. I am wondering what the status of the suites on the 777 is? Reading this page Flights to Düsseldorf | Emirates it mentions deeply reclining sleeperettes this does not sound like their suites. Are there some old 777-300ER kicking around with out the suites on board?

2. mushez

mushez Active Member

Mar 17, 2013
    Brisbane/Tauranga (NZ)
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Correct, not exactly old, they have a few 777 configs that range from short haul through to long haul.

Even the 777 they flew the direct flights to BNE, SYD, and MEL were a different fit out than the ones they fly via KUL, SIN, & BKK.

A380 they have a short haul and a long haul layout, however the only difference is in Y on them.

From what I read paying to fly in J or F in EK A330 is a waste of money.

3. rioter

rioter Member

Nov 17, 2013
    Ah. So it could be hit or miss as to what i get. Looking at the seat map on expert flyer it appears to be in a 1-2-1 configuration but sounds like it might be better to take the a380 into London and then jump a plane into Germany if i want to be assured a suite.