Earning Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

bradya

Just a quick question,

If I book and pay for 2 travelers, one of whom is me, am I eligible to earn points for both flights or just my own?

oz_mark

Enthusiast
Solutions
bradya said:
Just a quick question,

If I book and pay for 2 travelers, one of whom is me, am I eligible to earn points for both flights or just my own?

Just your own

Alan in CBR

oz_mark said:
bradya said:
Just a quick question,

Just your own
Much to the relief of those whose tickets are booked and paid for by their employers!

Your simple solution to home security. Quickly view what’s happening at home when you're not there, giving you peace of mind.

Simple plug-in installation means you’ll be up and running in no time.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Evan

Established Member
I think our company in Europe collects the miles & more points and actually uses them !!!
In AU not a problem, but then again they always fly J, we get Y (but with lots of time to rest) and sometimes split, so i guess we deserve our points more :)

E

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svEngineer

Currently Active Users