E-Rewards Error Message. | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

E-Rewards Error Message.

Genji88

I have my E-Rewards account linked to earn Velocity points.

Whenever I get a new phone, I seem to be able to complete E-Rewards surveys without hassle. However after a month or two of using my phone, I get the following message -

An Error occurred -
It appears you are accessing this survey from a location that is different from the country for which this survey is intended.
Please try again later.

This happens to the point I can only even begin a survey once in a blue moon.
I currently use a Galaxy S9+.
Any advice as to tweaking my settings for my phone or general account so I can complete E-Rewards surveys successfully?

Flashback

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Is the mobile network you were on before/after the same?

I often get that message when I travel (I'm UK based and therefore using e-r.co.uk), so I just VPN back to the UK and it works fine. Sometimes I find it uses location services though and that will trigger the message if you're not in the usual place you'd be doing them from.

Genji88

I rarely leave the country, & travel mainly domestically. When I get a new phone I can answer them regularly, but after a month I get the error message again.

Flashback

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
I rarely leave the country, & travel mainly domestically. When I get a new phone I can answer them regularly, but after a month I get the error message again.
Perhaps try clearing the app cache, maybe there's a cookie or something that's causing it?

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mcvague