Doubletrees in UK - do they have laundries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katie

Established Member
Hi,

We are staying in a couple of Doubletrees next month in the UK. I'm not clear from the websites about their laundry facilities. The site typically mentions 'Laundry/Dry Cleaning Service" - I read this as there is no on-site laundry, free or paid, that guests can use.

Is that correct? I recall a few AFFers have stayed in UK Doubletrees; I've never stayed in one ...

Cheers!

drron

Veteran Member
Solutions
If it mentions dry cleaning service you are right.no onsite laundry.This is usually called-coin laundry.I don't believe the DTs we stayed at had a laundry.we stayed at a couple of HGis and HIs that did.But even with these not all had a laundry.

Katie

Established Member
Thanks drron! I will have to be appropriately strategic with our laundry requirements ...

defurax

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum 1
Who wouldn't want to use Laundry/Dry cleaning service contracted by a hotel to clean all their clothes! At $6 to $15 a pair of socks, it's always a bargain :D

Credit cards which earn frequent flyer points is a popular way to earn frequent flyer points. You can receive thousands of points on everyday spend. And, many of these cards offer generous signup bonuses! Compare to find the credit card that best suits your needs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

phat-dave

i recently stayed at Doubletree Marble Arch and they did not have a laundry. There was however a laundromat nearby that we used, roughly 20 quid for a 5kg load wash/dry.

Status
Not open for further replies.