Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Doubletree cookie

• Thread starter Deleted member 29185
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 29185

So with the signature cookie at Doubletree, how many do they give? If there are two in the room, is it still just a single cookie? If so how big is it.....the size of a pizza or the size of a Scooby snack?

Just wondering, prior to a marital breakdown over the potential great cookie fight!

markis10

Veteran Member
If you need help changing your avatar....:shock:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 82

DC3

Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
In the US, my experience was that there seemed to be no real limit. Just go back to Reception each time.

Don't have any experience elsewhere.

The Qantas Premier Platinum Card delivers up to 100k Qantas Points, 75 bonus Status Credits, complimentary lounge invitations and travel insurance. All this with a reduced first-year annual fee of $199.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

Fantic125

Established Member
You're usually given them at reception when you check in. They have them in a warming drawer under the counter.

IIRC, they're about 80 to 100 mm in diameter.

jastel

Didn't know you could go back for seconds!!

My first time at Doubletree I rang for the shuttle from the airport and they said the cookiebus will be there soon???
When it got there there was a giant cookie painted on it.

The ones I have had have all been about 4 inches and warm so the chocolate is soft.

tuttytown

Only Doubletree I've stayed at to date was the Darwin Esplanade - got a cookie on check in and it was no problem getting one each of the other nights. Nice warm, tasty, cookie. Staying at one in Denver next month, will let you know if that changes. I forgot about the cookie so thanks for the reminder! It'll be good to have after a BNE-LAX-SLC-DEN flight, which will be after a week of late nights for a work conference. For what it 'costs' them I'm sure it wouldn't be worth them saying no unless you were really taking the [whatever].

smithy

Yep, got to love those cookies at doubletree in Darwin. I stayed there for six nights last month, by night three they were giving me two cookies each time...I don't think anybody else wanted them.

Status
Not open for further replies.