Double the Fun [Double Velocity SCs, Book by 24 Nov, Travel by 13 Oct 2020] | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Double the Fun [Double Velocity SCs, Book by 24 Nov, Travel by 13 Oct 2020]

SeaWolf

Established Member
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Platinum
Could be a companion fare sale. But I reckon DSC is more likely.

levelnine

Shame Qantas didn't step up to the plate with an open DSC offer last month. VA leading the way.

klm597

Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Gold
Flights
My Map
I have to hand it to VA/Velocity for running these consistent promotions. It seems like long haul LAX and HKG flights are including in this round as well which is nice to see.

Sadly I already have my VA flights for the next few months locked in. Hopefully they run another double SC offer in Feb when I have more of a plan for 2020 holidays. :)

Berrocca

Quick questions, are these DSC promo's run once a year or historically more often?

flyinpod

Intern
Does anyone know if this offer is valid for flights booked through a travel agency, such as AMEX travel, or does it have to be direct on the virgin website?

AIRwin

Established Member
Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Gold
Flights
My Map
You can check whether the offer has been activated by logging into your Velocity account:
- Click on "My Velocity" in the top right corner
- Scroll down to "MY OFFERS"
- Click on "Activated Offers"

Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
Does anyone know if this offer is valid for flights booked through a travel agency, such as AMEX travel, or does it have to be direct on the virgin website?
As long as the flight number starts with VA , one can get the double status credits. There is no restriction on how you book the tickets. Happy to be corrected as it worked for me in past as well.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adam edis