Double SC's when you spend $xxx @ Coles, Coles Online, Liquorland or First Choice - Targeted | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Double SC's when you spend $xxx @ Coles, Coles Online, Liquorland or First Choice - Targeted

Deeks

Intern
Just got the following offer in my email:

Soar higher with double Status Credits
Shop to enjoy more when you fly.

Shop at Coles, Coles Online, Liquorland or First Choice Liquor, scan your flybuys card, and earn double Status Credits when you spend $500 or more in one or multiple shops^. Offer ends 31 March 2019.

Deeks

Intern
Wow looks like they have even upped my target spend for this offer as well.
Looks like Virgin are eager to give more status away with another offer so soon.
Doesn’t seem to be a limit on the number the number of SC you can earn from this offer either so would be handy if you are just short of the next tier and want to “buy” the remaining SC.

theblank

Established Member
The offers are probably not random, it would be helpful if those of you who got the offer revealed how much per month they have already been spending at Coles to get the SC. Its obvious the offer will relate to that.

I got no offer, currently spend $300-350 month for last 8 months at Coles.

Happy Dude

Established Member
theblank, you're already a good customer. No need to entice you further, apparently.

I got $400 and spend about $50 per month at Coles.

I could spend $400 on a round trip somewhere and get more SCs and get VFF points too. But I'd have less groceries though....

kermatu

Qantas
Platinum 1
Virgin
Platinum
Presume you have to link your flybuys to Velocity to be a recipient of the offer?

Deeks

Intern
We do most of our shopping at Woolworths and only shop at Coles when they have good bonus offer so only usually spend $300-400 a month if we’re lucky. I’ve been trying to avoid Coles lately to try and get the spend targets down a bit.

clipped_wings

Established Member
Flights
My Map
Mr Clipped and I are both Flybuys members. We spend around $300 a week at Coles. But we scan our cards according to whoever is getting the best promotion - just to keep it interesting. When it appears one of us has stopped spending, Flybuys will generally email a nice fat offer.

AFF on Air Podcast

• Life as a Road Warrior – AIR028
    Sat, 25 Jan 2020 08:36:07 AEDT
      Ever wondered what it's like to be a road warrior, flying from Melbourne to Sydney every week or internationally multiple times each month? On this episode, AFF member "Sp ...
  • Indian Pacific & Other Epic Train Journeys – AIR027
    Sat, 11 Jan 2020 02:31:00 AEDT
      In this episode, we take a brief detour from the aviation discussion to talk about train travel! There's something nice - perhaps even romantic - about long-distance train ...
  • Status Runs – AIR026
    Sat, 14 Dec 2019 07:15:21 AEDT
      If you're a little bit short of the next airline status tier, a status run can get you over the line. In this episode, learn about the best status runs with Virgin Austral ...
  • British Airways Executive Club – AIR025
    Sat, 30 Nov 2019 22:53:26 AEDT
      Many Australians join Qantas Frequent Flyer by default. But even if you fly with Qantas regularly, you could benefit by using the British Airways Executive Club frequent f ...
  • Married Segments & More – AIR024
    Sat, 16 Nov 2019 04:32:20 AEDT
      Airlines seem to love married segments, but for frequent flyers and travel agents they can be extremely frustrating. Sometimes you'll find an award seat on a flight you w ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KateV