Double points on Qantas Cash | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Double points on Qantas Cash

Status
Not open for further replies.

polardabar

Flights
My Map
I saw an ad on TV for double points on Qantas Cash, but I haven't seen it anywhere else so far.

Load, spend and earn double points.

Also, I just requested a reload (Sunday morning), so I was wondering if that counts (starting from working hours on Monday morning) or not.

Cheers!

polardabar

Flights
My Map
Oh, OK. I've found it now.

Cheers.

Edit: Of course, I spent over A$ 500 on my QC just yesterday. <rolleyes>

PaulST

Established Member
Flights
My Map
Here's my email from this morning:
Dear Paul,

Right now, you could earn double Qantas Points* on all eligible purchases with Qantas Cash®.

That’s 2 points for every AU $1 equivalent you spend in any foreign currency.

Plus, each time you load money on your card, you'll be in the running to win one of 10 chances to double it, up to AU $10,000. The more times you load, the more chances you have to win (up to a maximum 30 entries). The more money you load, the more money you could win^.

Register by clicking on the button below, and load before 20 June 2014.

Good Luck!

TomVexille

AFF Supporter
Might have a look at using it for my upcoming NZ trip instead of my NZ debit card which earns me no points. Although the exchange will not be favourable...

Cool Cat Phil

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Has this email offering for Double points until end of june from Qantas cash gone out many people ?

Outstanding offer if one was to get 2 points per $ on overseas spend .

aamslfc

Intern
Has this email offering for Double points until end of june from Qantas cash gone out many people ?

Didn't get the offer via email; I just registered on the QF Cash site instead.

Agree, it's a killer deal if you're purchasing in foreign currency for the next month.

TomVexille

AFF Supporter

It's on the QF Cash homepage, so I think it's open to everyone.

polardabar

Flights
My Map
Is there a way to check the offer's up and running for me?

I've registered, loaded and need to pay for something, but I wanted to check that the offer's on. The last time (the 2,500 points offer) it didn't register and I had to reload again, so I thought I'd better try and check.

markis10

Veteran Member
Is there a way to check the offer's up and running for me?

I've registered, loaded and need to pay for something, but I wanted to check that the offer's on. The last time (the 2,500 points offer) it didn't register and I had to reload again, so I thought I'd better try and check.
Have you tried registering again - You have already registered.

polardabar

Flights
My Map
Have you tried registering again - You have already registered.
Hi, markis10. Yep, I did that and got the same reply.

I was wondering if I can get to the window where it would sort of tick "Register", then "Load" and, finally, "Pay".

markis10

Veteran Member
Hi, markis10. Yep, I did that and got the same reply.

I was wondering if I can get to the window where it would sort of tick "Register", then "Load" and, finally, "Pay".
if it says your registered I dont see what the issue is.

polardabar

Flights
My Map
I'm never sure when the currency load is actually registered. I requested it on 18/05 (when I registered as well), and the QC account says 22/05. I'm guessing QC registered the transfer date rather than the request date – or am I wrong?

markis10

Veteran Member
I'm never sure when the currency load is actually registered. I requested it on 18/05 (when I registered as well), and the QC account says 22/05. I'm guessing QC registered the transfer date rather than the request date – or am I wrong?
You will get a email when the load is finalised.

polardabar

Flights
My Map
You will get a email when the load is finalised.
So it counts from that point on?

The issue is I requested a reload before I noticed the offer (on 18/05), after which I registered for it. That's why I'm not sure if the reload counts from 18/05 or 22/05, when I actually got the email confirmation.

I hope that makes it clearer, and I apologize if it's something well-known already.

markis10

Veteran Member
So it counts from that point on?

The issue is I requested a reload before I noticed the offer (on 18/05), after which I registered for it. That's why I'm not sure if the reload counts from 18/05 or 22/05, when I actually got the email confirmation.

I hope that makes it clearer, and I apologize if it's something well-known already.
The date they use appears to be the date it clears on the account, if you did it on the 18/05 your covered anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFF on Air Podcast

• jb747’s Stellar Career with Qantas – AIR013
    Sat, 15 Jun 2019 03:00:41 AEST
      In this special edition of the podcast, Matt chats to John Bartels (a.k.a. jb747) about his flying career with Qantas, the A380, the QF30 incident, flight training, retirem ...
  • Cheap Virgin Australia Business Class – AIR012
    Sat, 01 Jun 2019 03:05:28 AEST
      Find out how to get cut-price Virgin Australia Business Class tickets by buying and redeeming Etihad Guest miles! This episode also includes some listener Q&A and an interv ...
  • Star Alliance Status – AIR011
    Sat, 18 May 2019 09:39:41 AEST
      Find out how to easily earn Star Alliance Gold status with several different frequent flyer programs! This episode also includes an interview with John Blom, Australia’s ...
  • Premium Economy – AIR010
    Sat, 04 May 2019 00:21:32 AEST
      Premium Economy is a great compromise if you want a more comfortable experience than Economy, without paying for Business or First class airfares! In this episode, AFF’s ...
  • Hyperinflation of Points – AIR009
    Sat, 20 Apr 2019 04:49:59 AEST
      Frequent flyer points are a valuable currency, but they aren’t immune from hyperinflation! In this episode, Matt discusses why frequent flyer points are a terrible long-t ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea9