Double points on Qantas Cash

Status
Not open for further replies.

polardabar

Qantas
Gold
I saw an ad on TV for double points on Qantas Cash, but I haven't seen it anywhere else so far.

Load, spend and earn double points.

Also, I just requested a reload (Sunday morning), so I was wondering if that counts (starting from working hours on Monday morning) or not.

Cheers!

Oh, OK. I've found it now.

Cheers.

Edit: Of course, I spent over A$ 500 on my QC just yesterday. <rolleyes>

Here's my email from this morning:
Dear Paul,

Right now, you could earn double Qantas Points* on all eligible purchases with Qantas Cash®.

That’s 2 points for every AU $1 equivalent you spend in any foreign currency.

Plus, each time you load money on your card, you'll be in the running to win one of 10 chances to double it, up to AU $10,000. The more times you load, the more chances you have to win (up to a maximum 30 entries). The more money you load, the more money you could win^.

Register by clicking on the button below, and load before 20 June 2014.

Good Luck!

Might have a look at using it for my upcoming NZ trip instead of my NZ debit card which earns me no points. Although the exchange will not be favourable...

Has this email offering for Double points until end of june from Qantas cash gone out many people ?

Outstanding offer if one was to get 2 points per $ on overseas spend .

Has this email offering for Double points until end of june from Qantas cash gone out many people ?

Didn't get the offer via email; I just registered on the QF Cash site instead.

Agree, it's a killer deal if you're purchasing in foreign currency for the next month.

It's on the QF Cash homepage, so I think it's open to everyone.

Is there a way to check the offer's up and running for me?

I've registered, loaded and need to pay for something, but I wanted to check that the offer's on. The last time (the 2,500 points offer) it didn't register and I had to reload again, so I thought I'd better try and check.

Is there a way to check the offer's up and running for me?

I've registered, loaded and need to pay for something, but I wanted to check that the offer's on. The last time (the 2,500 points offer) it didn't register and I had to reload again, so I thought I'd better try and check.

Have you tried registering again - You have already registered.

Have you tried registering again - You have already registered.

Hi, markis10. Yep, I did that and got the same reply.

I was wondering if I can get to the window where it would sort of tick "Register", then "Load" and, finally, "Pay".

Hi, markis10. Yep, I did that and got the same reply.

I was wondering if I can get to the window where it would sort of tick "Register", then "Load" and, finally, "Pay".

if it says your registered I dont see what the issue is.

I'm never sure when the currency load is actually registered. I requested it on 18/05 (when I registered as well), and the QC account says 22/05. I'm guessing QC registered the transfer date rather than the request date – or am I wrong?

I'm never sure when the currency load is actually registered. I requested it on 18/05 (when I registered as well), and the QC account says 22/05. I'm guessing QC registered the transfer date rather than the request date – or am I wrong?

You will get a email when the load is finalised.

You will get a email when the load is finalised.

So it counts from that point on?

The issue is I requested a reload before I noticed the offer (on 18/05), after which I registered for it. That's why I'm not sure if the reload counts from 18/05 or 22/05, when I actually got the email confirmation.

I hope that makes it clearer, and I apologize if it's something well-known already.

So it counts from that point on?

The issue is I requested a reload before I noticed the offer (on 18/05), after which I registered for it. That's why I'm not sure if the reload counts from 18/05 or 22/05, when I actually got the email confirmation.

I hope that makes it clearer, and I apologize if it's something well-known already.

The date they use appears to be the date it clears on the account, if you did it on the 18/05 your covered anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back