Does CHauffeur Drive come "free" with OW redemption J tickets | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Does CHauffeur Drive come "free" with OW redemption J tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

burnt

Living in the "bush" I have not used Chauffer Drive, but have now booked a OW J 280,000 trip, will it qualify for any "free" Chauffer Drives, and if so will it apply to any other the other OW carriers, but it obviously depends on the port also? ( so in a roundabout way as another question, would you get Chauffer Drive on a EK F flight from BNE to AKL.

michaele

Fairly related - I have a J redemption LHR-MEL-BNE - I assume I qualify for the chauffeur drive when I land in BNE (i have a forced stop over in MEL due to QF10 arriving at 9pm)? and maybe to/from my hotel in melbourne to the airport for the final leg? All on the same booking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yuyushll