Dockers Never Iron Trousers | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Dockers Never Iron Trousers

Status
Not open for further replies.

caggs

I tried searching on here, e-bay and Google - but I cant seem to find a supplier for these trousers in Australia. After the good reports they have had on this forum - I am keen to try a pair. Does anyone know where you can pick them up?

Thanks in advance

Craig

NM

Flights
My Map
caggs said:
I tried searching on here, e-bay and Google - but I cant seem to find a supplier for these trousers in Australia. After the good reports they have had on this forum - I am keen to try a pair. Does anyone know where you can pick them up?

Thanks in advance

Craig
I have not seen Dockers for sale in Australia. They are easy to find in the USA in most department stores. I have bought from Sears and Foleys in the past. You can find them on-line at sears.com, but not sure if they will deliver to Australia.

caggs

NM said:
I have not seen Dockers for sale in Australia. They are easy to find in the USA in most department stores. I have bought from Sears and Foleys in the past. You can find them on-line at sears.com, but not sure if they will deliver to Australia.
Thanks heaps - i'll have to keep looking.

Cheers

Craig

kyle

Amazon only ships CDs/DVDs, books, and some other stuff, but not toys, clothing and many others to Aust.

NM

Flights
My Map
Maybe an importation opportunity for someone :mrgreen: .

Who is going to bring a suitcase full of Dockers back on thier next trip to the LOTFAP?

ColinP

NM said:
Maybe an importation opportunity for someone :mrgreen: .

Who is going to bring a suitcase full of Dockers back on thier next trip to the LOTFAP?
I'll be first to order a pair.--- Khaki, 34 waist, 32 inside leg please.

Groundfeeder

I bought a pair from M*yer BNE several years ago, but haven't seen them since. Usually it's because they're not good sellers, as many of my favorite brands seem to disappear - or is it just me??:shock:

oz_mark

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Groundfeeder said:
I bought a pair from M*yer BNE several years ago, but haven't seen them since. Usually it's because they're not good sellers, as many of my favorite brands seem to disappear - or is it just me??:shock:
I am pretty sure I saw them in M*er PER at one point in time. Ceratinly they were around at the time the Fremantle Dockers were named as there was a bit of a spat over the name.

Maca44

AFF Supporter
Thanks to NM I purchased two pair of dockers never iron prior to my recent trip to the USA/Canada. I purchased them on-line through J C Penny & Co, and they took two weeks from the time of order to the date of delivery to Sydney. Check out this page

It cost me AUD$186.26 for the two pair to be delivered to my Sydney postal address.

NM

Flights
My Map
Just checked my Amex statement from my last trip to the LOTFAP back at the end of May. I bought two pairs from Foleys in Fort Worth (Hulan Mall I think) for a total of A$145.64 (US$108.23). So they would have been US$49.99 each plus tax.

Maca44

AFF Supporter
NM said:
Just checked my Amex statement from my last trip to the LOTFAP back at the end of May. I bought two pairs from Foleys in Fort Worth (Hulan Mall I think) for a total of A$145.64 (US$108.23). So they would have been US$49.99 each plus tax.
They are US$49.99 through JC Penny also, but they charge a fee for postage and insurance to Australia. I think the extra they charge is good value for delivery from USA if you need them downunder. I haven't seen the never irons in AUS

NM

Flights
My Map
Maca44 said:
They are US$49.99 through JC Penny also, but they charge a fee for postage and insurance to Australia. I think the extra they charge is good value for delivery from USA if you need them downunder. I haven't seen the never irons in AUS
Indeed. Its much cheaper to have the shipped over than to fly to the nearest J C Penny or Foley's store to collect them ... but think of the FF points/miles you are missing out on :rolleyes: .

Skyring

Established Member
Flights
My Map
NM said:
Indeed. Its much cheaper to have the shipped over than to fly to the nearest J C Penny or Foley's store to collect them ... but think of the FF points/miles you are missing out on :rolleyes: .
Those would be very loooong pants!

I often buy clothing on eBay. Columbia is my brand of choice at the moment. Comfy, hard-wearing stuff that's great for traveling in. I never iron my strides - just chuck 'em inna drier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Busher