Do you live an InterContinental life?

Discussion in 'Travel News' started by QF WP, May 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.
Joining AFF is fast, simple & ABSOLUTELY FREE -  join now by clicking on the JOIN NOW button, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.
Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)
  1. QF WP

Jun 20, 2002
    Brisbane
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Twitter:
    Facebook:
    Linkedin:
    Thought I would post these exposes on selected InterContinental Hotels that are emailed to me:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brings you an Aladdin's cave of new experiences this Spring. Take another look at London, where the market scene thrives in summer: we defy you to escape empty-handed from the fresh produce at Borough Market. Cyprus offers a chance to feed your mind as well as your body, with its graceful ruins and warm welcome.

Mar Menor nestles in the south-east corner of Spain, and is famed for the healing powers of its mineral waters. More bracing but no less beautiful is the National park in Berchtesgaden, where you can stroll through the awe-inspiring Bavarian forests. Or try a true blend of East and West, with the assault on the senses that is exotic Hong Kong. You can sample the wonderful wines of Australia in Sydney, or step into another world altogether with a journey to Beijing. And you will be guaranteed a warm welcome in the friendly heart of the Philippines.

2. QF WP

Jun 20, 2002
    Brisbane
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Twitter:
    Facebook:
    Linkedin:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Whatever you're looking for in Berlin, we feel sure you'll find it. From the hedonism of the thirties through to today's cultural and social powerhouse, this historic city has always been Germany's heartbeat. The imposing architecture can belie the open, warm spirit of the inhabitants. Eat out in one of the many elegant restaurants, be inspired by the grand public spaces, or party the night away in a club.

3. QF WP

Jun 20, 2002
    Brisbane
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Twitter:
    Facebook:
    Linkedin:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's impossible to prepare yourself for your visit to Tokyo. Whatever your expectations, this blazing jewel of the Orient will surpass them. Early Spring is the season for hanami, when the cherry and ume blossoms create a tide of colour that swamps the whole country. Sit outside and allow yourself to be exhilarated by a sight that the Japanese have enjoyed for centuries. Afterwards, refresh yourself with fresh tempura, yakitori or sashimi.