Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Discussion on Cats, Moggies and Felines in general [with Pictures]

Cossie

Established Member
We have showers to wash ourselves, however my sister and my niece with 2 very young kids are down for the weekend to meet the boy.
Baths are the order of the day for them in Sydney, so water run and Max was into the water and loving it! He seems to have all the traits of a Bengal.

BE634C9D-2AE2-487E-AC7D-60B9D11348AF.jpeg 13EE3ADA-AF5A-428E-A664-D804833DD42B.jpeg

Last edited:

tgh

Established Member
The Cat Cottage have a puurrfect spa treatment.. I wouldn't have done it to the cat but swmbo was all for it..
He came home smelling like the DJ's cosmetic dept after an earthquake...

Screen Shot 2020-10-15 at 1.40.41 pm.png Screen Shot 2020-10-15 at 1.42.52 pm.png
Post automatically merged:

..aaand I have loaded this pic twice in the correct perspective but somehow the software has decided to rotate it….

Pushka

Veteran Member
Solutions
We have showers to wash ourselves, however my sister and my niece with 2 very young kids are down for the weekend to meet the boy.
Baths are the order of the day for them in Sydney, so water run and Max was into the water and loving it! He seems to have all the traits of a Bengal.

View attachment 232839 View attachment 232840
I am totally in awe of his markings. Spectacular.

love_the_life

Solutions
Get paid up to 25% in real cash from your everyday purchases from leading companies such as Virgin Australia, Booking.com, Woolworths, Coles, Apple, Microsoft and much more. Free to join and no catches!

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

Cossie

Established Member
May have been posted before, scrolling through these makes us realise just how many of the typical Bengal traits he has.

We have had a Christmas tree every year for yonks, have decided not to this year as we thought we would be having the same experiences as this person.

https://www.reddit.com/r/bengalcats/comments/kaqxyy

Brissy1

May have been posted before, scrolling through these makes us realise just how many of the typical Bengal traits he has.

We have had a Christmas tree every year for yonks, have decided not to this year as we thought we would be having the same experiences as this person.

https://www.reddit.com/r/bengalcats/comments/kaqxyy
I think your cat absolutely would do the same, as one of our cats did last year. Had to quickly get him off to save the decorations, but such fun I might get a real tree for him; maybe a gumtree branch with plastic decorations

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cathk