Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Discussion on Cats, Moggies and Felines in general [with Pictures]

love_the_life

Cossie

Established Member
Sorry, I can't help myself...............................

Great photo taken by a friend.

IMG_1189.JPG

Then all worn out, he'll be 1 year old next Wednesday, might have to buy a bottle of this to celebrate.

shi.JPG

All tired out, mind you it dropped 6 degrees in an hour here in Canberra.=, so I'm not surprised he is all covered up.

IMG_2962.JPEG IMG_2965.JPEG

Pushka

Enthusiast
Solutions
So this is our neighbours very street smart cat. He is eating fish next to his owners car

F7B8FD99-EBAD-45FF-8B6C-B71C7D813F62.jpeg
People walking along the beach think he is a stray. They try to feed him (2 little girls just gave him their fish which is what he is eating now, holding the seagulls at bay). People try to pick him up and find his home. His owners have put a tag on him saying that “I’m not lost and I own this beach” with their mobile. They get calls every single day.

He taunts dogs on their leash. He sits about a metre away from them while they strain at their leash. Washing his paws.

love_the_life

So this is our neighbours very street smart cat. He is eating fish next to his owners car

View attachment 232020
People walking along the beach think he is a stray. They try to feed him (2 little girls just gave him their fish which is what he is eating now, holding the seagulls at bay). People try to pick him up and find his home. His owners have put a tag on him saying that “I’m not lost and I own this beach” with their mobile. They get calls every single day.

He taunts dogs on their leash. He sits about a metre away from them while they strain at their leash. Washing his paws.
Cats are very very intelligent.

love_the_life

View attachment 232020

So do you still have your cat? (Though from memory wasn't he actually a son's in the beginning?). Haven't heard of him since you moved.

love_the_life

A. friend's son has 2 Maine Coon cats - they live in an apartment and are quite happy considering their size.

PS Max is more handsome than your friend's Bengal IMO :)

Now with contactless delivery, shop online to get drinks delivered to your door or pick up in-store in 30 minutes. Lowest Liquor Price Guarantee. Biggest Range.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

VPS

Established Member
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Platinum

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhandinhbongdaseriea