David Jones new promo starting tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

_kab_

Intern
Was conflicted as to whether to post here or on the American Express MR forum! Chose here!

In any event, I was advised yesterday that starting tomorrow (*maybe* to coincide with Melbourne store stage 1 grand opening) sign up and receive 30k bonus points...that = $200 giftcard. Current promo is for 13k odd. Info initially came from a guy in electronics.

There's nothing on their website yet and haven't heard any other whispers but when speaking to the concierge after making my camera purchase about the much awaited & improved handbag and shoe area ( ;) ) she also advised same. Time will tell if it's true!

Hope it's useful to someone :D

Can you sign up for this, and then cancel the card right after the rewards are received? Would make a nice Christmas bonus, if maybe a little bit unethical :)

If you buy anything from David Jones expect the hard sell to sign up for a credit card.

I visited a few departments in the past week and every salesperson at the counter put alot of pressure on me to get the card.

They must have a good incentive running :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back