David Jones new promo starting tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

_kab_

Intern
Was conflicted as to whether to post here or on the American Express MR forum! Chose here!

In any event, I was advised yesterday that starting tomorrow (*maybe* to coincide with Melbourne store stage 1 grand opening) sign up and receive 30k bonus points...that = $200 giftcard. Current promo is for 13k odd. Info initially came from a guy in electronics.

There's nothing on their website yet and haven't heard any other whispers but when speaking to the concierge after making my camera purchase about the much awaited & improved handbag and shoe area ( ;) ) she also advised same. Time will tell if it's true!

Hope it's useful to someone :D

Can you sign up for this, and then cancel the card right after the rewards are received? Would make a nice Christmas bonus, if maybe a little bit unethical :)

If you buy anything from David Jones expect the hard sell to sign up for a credit card.

I visited a few departments in the past week and every salesperson at the counter put alot of pressure on me to get the card.

They must have a good incentive running :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and enjoy a better viewing experience, as well as full participation on our community forums.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to enjoy lots of other benefits and discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.

Recent Posts

Back