Dan Murphy's and Other Wine Deals

Feebs

I tried buying those CM chardys, but I cant use both the 35% off and the $30 off (from linking Dan Murphys). Hmmmm

Dr Ralph

Enthusiast
Solutions
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
I tried buying those CM chardys, but I cant use both the 35% off and the $30 off (from linking Dan Murphys). Hmmmm
Cellarmasters has traditionally limited you to using 1 code only.

chonka

Cellarmasters has traditionally limited you to using 1 code only.
you can however use discounted egift card along with a promo code, to get another 5% off (only one card, you cant use multiple cards like you can with dm or bws)

olympicwiz

you can however use discounted egift card along with a promo code, to get another 5% off (only one card, you cant use multiple cards like you can with dm or bws)
I tried using my NRMA membership but it stated that

Cellarmasters Gift Cards have been withdrawn​

rossco9

Here are couple of Chardonnays worth a look at Cellarmasters 35% off sale

Works out under $100 for this package - free postage also

View attachment 250709
Looks good. Also found the Black wattle Mt Benson at Dan's for $66 for 6.

Feebs

So I just bought 6 of the Tollana Chardys for $14. Was $44 less the $30 Dan’s voucher. I might get the Black Wattles from Dan
Cheers.

Dr Ralph

Enthusiast
Solutions
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
For those that have one, the $30 Cellarmasters voucher for linking your account to Dan Murphy's ends in 5 days time (well at least mine expires then).

I struggled to get value from it, but have just purchased this for under $5 a bottle delivered to my local BWS:

I can't comment on what it's like, but if you are looking to use up your voucher before it expires this is something to consider.

Credit cards which earn frequent flyer points is a popular way to earn frequent flyer points. You can receive thousands of points on everyday spend. And, many of these cards offer generous signup bonuses! Compare to find the credit card that best suits your needs.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

kevviek

For those that have one, the $30 Cellarmasters voucher for linking your account to Dan Murphy's ends in 5 days time (well at least mine expires then).

I struggled to get value from it, but have just purchased this for under $5 a bottle delivered to my local BWS:

I can't comment on what it's like, but if you are looking to use up your voucher before it expires this is something to consider.
Few options here - any opinions out there?