Daily Telegraph media inquiry

Discussion in 'Media Requests' started by Kim, Aug 27, 2003.

1. Kim

Kim Newbie

Aug 27, 2003
    Hello,
    This is Kim Macdonald from the Daily Telegraph. I am looking for people who have had a frustrating time in trying to redeem their frequent flyer points. I also want to talk to someone who has bought big ticket items on credit cards - such as cars - to get accumulate extra points.
    Please contact my by Thursday afternoon - or Friday morning at the latest on 02 9288 2560 or email macdonaldki@dailytelegraph.com.au
    Thank you very much.
    Look forward to hearing from you.
    Cheers,
    Kim
    Registered Users don't see this and have the option of removing all other advertisements.  Register HERE

2. redrat

redrat Member

Apr 26, 2003
    Vic
    Kim,

It doesn't look like you faired as well as one of your counterparts from the other newspapers. Why do you leave your inquiries so late?
    Having a frustrating time with this sort of redemption is par for the course but persistence usually overcomes the frustration. At least that is what I try to teach my kids.
    I've just had a wonderful holiday in Fiji thanks to Qantas FF points and the FF staff that helped me rebook after illness. Therefore I couldn't have contributed to your story anyway.

Have a nice day. :D