Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

CX check in at ADL (with a Qantas award booking)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shorns

Intern
Hi everyone,

I have a qantas classic award in J coming up, adl/hkg, on CX... Information on the CX site is a little sparse and obviously it's qantas ticketed with only qantas info.... does anyone know what time CX check in closes in ADL for J pax? I think i've found 40 minutes somewhere previously but that sounds tight... Its the ungodly 6.30am flight so want to make sure I can maximise my sleep!
Cheers

JohnK

Veteran Member
Your 40 minute assumption sounds right according to CX website information for ADL airport.

CX ADL airport check-in said:
[h=4]Check-in Counter[/h]Counters 30-35

Opening hours
3 hours prior to scheduled departure time

(Check-in counters are closed punctually 40 minutes before scheduled departure time)

MEL_Traveller

Enthusiast
Solutions
Hi everyone,

I have a qantas classic award in J coming up, adl/hkg, on CX... Information on the CX site is a little sparse and obviously it's qantas ticketed with only qantas info.... does anyone know what time CX check in closes in ADL for J pax? I think i've found 40 minutes somewhere previously but that sounds tight... Its the ungodly 6.30am flight so want to make sure I can maximise my sleep!
Cheers

Plenty of time to continue sleeping on the plane :)

Now with contactless delivery, shop online to get drinks delivered to your door or pick up in-store in 30 minutes. Lowest Liquor Price Guarantee. Biggest Range.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawter2020