Current transfer times to velocity | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Current transfer times to velocity

Status
Not open for further replies.

albyd

Established Member
Hi,

I transferred some points from citi select to velocity on 30th July. Just checked again this morning and not shown up. How long are citi taking on these? I transferred some from altitude on the same day and showed up next day.

Call center is quoting 15 days (vs usual 28 days).

deejo77

You have a problem....is this your first transfer to velocity from Citibank? If so your name is incorrect....on tablet so can't find the thread but this came up a few months ago...should only take 48hrs.

albyd

Established Member
Hi just logged into citibank app and you were right my points showed up again at citi. I called them and yes the name didn't match. They had my first and surname reversed. This is my second attempt had tried in May when I had the same issue and had assured me it had been "fixed".

Asked them to try again now they've "fixed" it again. Hoping I won't miss those flights I had my eye on and have my points trapped at velocity.

I'm betting I'm not alone with this issue. Hopefully won't take anywhere near the quoted 28 days.

Albyd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wheresfarrell