Crashing while Trying to book a Multi-City Business Class Classic Reward

Trying to book a multy trip bus class classic reward Sydney to Madrid.

I keep getting "give me a bus phone" It accepts nothing. and then when it crash and says there is something wrong with the central data base then it gives me the nos 4002 and 7597

Last edited by a moderator:
As in entering a business phone number? But if it's giving error 4002 I think generally it's because the system is unable to price the itinerary, and this may or may not be your fault. Could you share your itinerary with us?

Thankyou very much for your replies. The qantas web site wanted me to enter a business telephone number. Which I do not have. So I made up a number. It still wanted a business number. Eventually the site went to a summary square on the screen of my booking. When I confirmed it went crash and said "something wrong with the central data base then it gives me the nos 4002 and 7597".
The itinerary; Melbourne Dubai Madrid in late april next year, 2 bus class seats. Rob

When I confirmed it went crash and said "something wrong with the central data base then it gives me the nos 4002 and 7597".
The itinerary; Melbourne Dubai Madrid in late april next year, 2 bus class seats. Rob
There doesn't appear to be any availability, particularly MEL-DXB, for these dates which is prob why you're getting error messages.

Thanks for your assistance. So I have abandoned Classic reward business class seats to Madrid. I am now looking for the home flights on 15th June 2025 from Paris via Dubai to Melbourne. These dates not available yet. But even when I do put in dates that are available, 1 and 3rd June and 25 and 27th May, I cannot reach the site. It sends me to its French site and it then it says it is not working. Any ideas please?
Robert

I was recently trying the Multi-city tool, entering separate legs for CDG-DXB and DXB-BNE. Would show availability I wanted on each sector, and I could select each leg and it would price correctly as expected, but would bomb out (probably same numbers you're getting, but I can't remember). I eventually tried CDG-BNE (still on the multi-city search tool), and it gave me the flights I wanted and I could complete the booking. I've always understood that if it doesn't allow the booking online, then it's worth trying to call and see if an agent can marry the sectors together. But YMMV.

Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.

Staff online

Back