Continental 'sewerage' flight

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by bambbbam2, Jun 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.
Joining AFF is fast, simple & ABSOLUTELY FREE -  join now by clicking on the JOIN NOW button, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.
Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)
  1. bambbbam2

bambbbam2 Active Member

Feb 13, 2005
    Perth, WA
    From a blog (some colourful language)
    Metroblogging NYC: Continental Flight with Human Waste Running Down the Aisle? Yeah, I Was On That...

"On Wednesday June 13th at around 2:00 pm my boyfriend and I boarded Continental flight 71 from Amsterdam to Newark along with approximately 250 other passengers. Despite that fact that the flight was only scheduled to be 8 hours, it wasn't until 32 hours later that we arrived in New Jersey. What happened in between is a tale of massive mismanagement, awful customer service and downright inhumane, unsafe and unsanitary conditions."

2. JohnK

JohnK Veteran Member

Mar 22, 2005
    BNE, SYD and CNX
    Is that my imagination or has the sewerage flow formed the shape of a human?

3. drron

drron Enthusiast

Jul 4, 2002
    Sunshine Coast
    Good pick John.As was said in the blog Co should be renamed Incontinental.

4. simongr

simongr Enthusiast

Jul 10, 2006
    Wow - you should see the debate that is going on the FT CO board - quite amusing in a way. That was a really really crap flight (no pun intended or apologised for) and I would be seeking some form of compensation - not sure the refund of all 200K points is fair - they did have a perfectly fine flight over there...