Constantly amazed

Status
Not open for further replies.

albatross710

Established Member
I use a NAB Visa card to keep personal expenses seperate from business expenses.

Whenever I look at the number of Flybuy points that accrue from the spend on the NAB Visa it makes me laugh. Last time i checked it was something like 1 point per $5.

Really it isn't a competitive card for points.

gilkatho01 said:
I use a NAB Visa card to keep personal expenses seperate from business expenses.

Whenever I look at the number of Flybuy points that accrue from the spend on the NAB Visa it makes me laugh. Last time i checked it was something like 1 point per $5.

And they expire after 2 years.

gilkatho01 said:

In my opinion, apply for the CBA/Woolworths EZY Mastercard and cut up that NAB Visa Card pronto!! :p

The Ezy Card costs you only $39 but enables you to earn 1 QFF Point per $1 spent.

FANTASTIC!! This is the cheapest Mastercard/Visa Card on the market that enables you to earn 1 point per $1.

FLYBUYS are a waste of time if you want to fly, however i still use the points i accrue (via the FlyBuys Card) each year for a couple free magazine subscriptions. Just my opinion!

Good feedback

Thanks peoples.

What is the term the banks use for it? Something like "consumer latency" where they gradually remove the benefits and milk the poor customer until eventually we wake up.

I was part of a customer focus group for a bank one night and from the comments from self and the other particpants - banks simply aren't believed and have little credibility. It must be a tough sell.

I totally agree with PaulZ's comments.
The CBA/Woolworths Ezy MasterCard is by far the best card by a mile.
And don't forget, there is no cap to the number of points you can earn per month, so eg spend $8,000 and receive 8,000 QFF points! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back