Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

consecutive sectors in the same seat

Status
Not open for further replies.

vertisol

Just managed to clock my 34th straight flight in 7D on Qantas. Getting to feel like my comfy chair at home...

Himeno

Established Member
Solutions
A few years ago, I did a NRT-ICN-NRT flight with an overnight stay at ICN between. Was changing between a DAS13 and DONE3 at ICN.
Same seat, same aircraft, same crew.

snabbu

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum
and you haven't moved further up because.. ?

OzEire

Established Member
I've lost count of the times I've had 14F on a 738. But they wouldnt be consecutive as I throw in a 3F every so often and rarely get caught in some ungodly other row without legroom (usually flying forward at last minute).

serfty

Veteran Member
Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
A few years ago, I did a NRT-ICN-NRT flight with an overnight stay at ICN between. Was changing between a DAS13 and DONE3 at ICN.
Same seat, same aircraft, same crew.

Once did LAX-xHNL-xLAX-ORD in consecutive flights on the same AA 757 - 1A all the way.

Last edited:

medhead

Suspended
I've managed a same flight same aircraft, separate flights, flying into ADL one night and flying out the next morning. Last flight/first flight.

Otherwise, I probably have 3D (va) and 4D (QF) on a decent number of flights.

Now with contactless delivery, shop online to get drinks delivered to your door or pick up in-store in 30 minutes. Lowest Liquor Price Guarantee. Biggest Range.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

amaroo

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum 1
I racked up nearly 4 years (>300 sectors) of weekly flying between MCY-SYD in 13D.....pretty much the same crew for most of those flights along with the same crumbs (nuts), rubbish, tissues and general crap on the floor, seat, tray, etc flew every sector with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.