Confusing points earn...Woolworths Money Qantas Platinum Credit Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

fifo

Hi, I have a Woolworths Money Qantas Platinum Credit Card.
I've been away for a few years and not monitored the changes to this cards earn well. Its changed a few times I believe to some woolworths system which required you to send points to qff in batch, then back to qff points, but at a lower earn rate. Correct me if i'm wrong please.

Supposedly 0.5 points on all eligible purchases. Can't find a list of whats eligible?
I've spent 2700ish aud on airbnb, jetstar and airnz flights, woolworths money website is only showing 713 qff points earned? do they take a few days to take over or something? Seems odd, figured it should be at least 1350 qff points....

How did you pay those and how recently?

Also do any combination of the amounts add up to ~$1425?

All on 1 Jan, all on that card. None add im any combination to 1426.

Front page says 713 qantas points this cycle. Very confused.

Where is the crying symbol when you need it? Thanks for your input

You may have spent them all on 1 Jan but they may have settled at varying days later at a time when the monthly cycle kicks over - your statement should be able to clarify thins.

So the statement came out and it credited the correct amount to qff account. It appears what is on my front page of woolies cc is irrelevant, since now it shows: -660 points this cycle. which I guess is possible if you got a refund or something, but with no activity on the card since the 1st jan, its pretty silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back