Comprehensive travel insurance Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mary Schubert

Am looking for the best option for comprehensive insurance for my son who is studying and travelling in Europe for the next nine months. Any advice / suggestions/ companies you have had good experience with would be most appreciated

Transform your lounge room (or any indoor space) into your own private movie theatre in just a few seconds.

Our Mini Pocket Projector is small, light and easily transportable. A must have!

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

BlacKnox

Hi Mary Schubert and welcome to AFF :D .

I suspect many users of this site use travel insurance offered via certain credit cards, whilst others use dedicated policies http://www.frequentflyer.com.au/discus/viewtopic.php?t=1037 . Have a look through this thread and see if anything interests you. Some websites to check (sourced from said thread) include:

www.travelinsurance.com.au
www.travelinsuranceaustralia.com.au
www.travelinsurancedirect.com.au

Hope your son never needs to claim on any policy you choose. Cheers.

JohnK

Veteran Member
I use Online Travel Insurance.

The policy offered is comprehensive for my needs, very cheap and is underwritten by Allianz.

I have never claimed on any insurance policy and hope this remains the case in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..