Commencement of QP membership | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Commencement of QP membership

Status
Not open for further replies.

dubno

Hey, just a quick one:

If I purchase QP membership online, does the membership period run from the date of application or the date i first access a QP?

Cheers,

Dubno

Mal

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Date of application.

Technically, it's the end Month of when you apply ... well I'm pretty sure about that, but it has been a while since I have had to care about QP memberships.

Flashback

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Once you have paid, also - you have either 14 or 30 days to cancel it (I forget how many), but the first time you actually *use* it you lose that ability.

lovetravellingoz

AFF Supporter
If you are joining on-line....you can wait and join say the day prior to your flight.

No need to join immediately.

vt01

lovetravellingoz said:
If you are joining on-line....you can wait and join say the day prior to your flight.

No need to join immediately.
Or you can join in the QP when you checkin for your flight and walk in and say you would like to join. A couple of friends have done this..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bogdanov Family