Coles Platinum Mastercard 40,000 Flybuys (Targeted)

Status
Not open for further replies.

albatross710

Established Member
I received a targeted snail mail marketing piece promoting an opportunity to earn 40k bonus points.

For a platinum card it has an income threshold of $15,000.

Annual fee of $49.

Platinum Bonus

I can't be bothered applying, the incentive and the pay are not worth it.

Alby

I wonder if someone with the standard coles mc card can apply for the platinum card and still qualify for the 40k points under this offer or if its only for targeted people?

I don't believe Myer have anything to do with this card any more.

Apologies about that heading. Hopefully a Mod can amend the title.

On the same day I also received a Myer One promo and I slipped into an old mindset.

If I was the OP I would take the offer of the card up. 40k flybuys is worth at least $200. Even with the annual fee, you are still are ahead $151. Ok I looked at the promo, so you have do a few shops at coles to the other 20k, however this can be small $ spends.

If I was the OP I would take the offer of the card up. 40k flybuys is worth at least $200. Even with the annual fee, you are still are ahead $151. Ok I looked at the promo, so you have do a few shops at coles to the other 20k, however this can be small $ spends.
Actually the small spends look pretty insignificant. I'm just tired of the various credit card offers and juggling miles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Currently Active Users

Back