Coles gift card offers | Page 42 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Coles gift card offers

Happy Dude

Established Member
You read my tiny mind!!!
Other than there being a dearth of anything reasonable to buy, the 2000pt/$100 applies to online only and the 1500pt/$20 is instore only. All too hard IMO. *waves this one through*

Dr Ralph

Enthusiast
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
From Wednesday July 29, get 10% bonus credit when you buy and David Jones gift card.

Limit of 10 gift cards per transaction.

VPS

Established Member
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
I've been asked to get a heap of gift cards for presents - they want ebay gift cards - any difference between Coles and ebay?

Nathant123

Quick question guys, I know with WWR we do not earn points on gift card purchases unless there is a promo but off the top of my head we do earn flybuys through gift card purchases at Coles including the Coles Mastercard gift cards even when there is no promo? I'm pretty sure I earned points on Uber cards and the Mastercards but I don't have the receipts to verify.

Dr Ralph

Enthusiast
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
From Wednesday August 5:

Get 1000 bonus points when you buy either:

1) Any Coles gift Mastercard
2) Any Netflix gift card
3) Any eBay gift card

NOTE: Bonus points can only be collected once per card type.

Dr Ralph

Enthusiast
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
Anyone buy an Ebay gift card yet from the current offer?

I bought a $50 one today. My Coles receipt indicates that the card activated, but when I check the balance of the card online it indicates $US 0.00.

UPDATE: Seems this may be a system wide issue. I checked another Ebay gift card I have that I know has a full balance and it's also showing $US0.00.

Last edited:

Dr Ralph

Enthusiast
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
From Wednesday August 19, 10% off the following gift cards:

Event Cinema
Spa.com.au
The Restaurant Choice
Good Food
catch.com.au

Note 1: Limit of 10 gift cards per customer. (but I think this is really per transaction, rather than per customer)
Note 2: You can only use a maximum of 5 gift cards per transaction on the catch.com.au website

Dr Ralph

Enthusiast
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
From Wednesday August 26, 2000 bonus points when you buy:

1) A $50 or $100 Hoyts gift card
2) A $50 or $100 Kayo gift card
3) A $50 or $100 Ultimate for Him gift card
4 A $100 Coles gift MasterCard

Bonus points can be collected once only per gift card type

Dr Ralph

Enthusiast
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
From Wednesday September 2, 2000 bonus points when you buy a $50 or above:

1) Google Play gift card
2) The Restaurant Choice gift card
3) Country road gift card
4) The Him Card
5) The Active Restaurant gift card

Bonus points can be collected once only per gift card type

Dr Ralph

Enthusiast
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
From Wednesday September 9 get 15% off $30, $50 and $100 App Store and iTunes gift cards.

Dr Ralph

Enthusiast
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
From Wednesday September 21:

'Collect 1,000 BONUS Points When You Buy a $50 or Above Ultimate Style, Home, Her, Teens or Kids Gift Card and Swipe Your Flybuys Card at the Checkout

Offer valid only at Coles Supermarkets (excludes Coles Online and Coles Express), subject to store availability. Excludes $30 Ultimate Kids and Teens Gift Cards. Excludes Ultimate Students and Ultimate Him Gift Cards. To qualify for this offer you must present your flybuys card at the time of purchase. No rainchecks. Offer valid from 23/09/20 to 29/09/20. BONUS POINTS can only be collected once per Gift Card type and will not be awarded more than once for each Gift Card type including different denominations of the same Gift Card. flybuys’ privacy policy applies. Standard flybuys terms and conditions apply and are available at flybuys.com.au.'

1600671975096.png

Credit cards which earn frequent flyer points is a popular way to earn frequent flyer points. You can receive thousands of points on everyday spend. And, many of these cards offer generous signup bonuses! Compare to find the credit card that best suits your needs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer