code share flight on one world rtw ticket | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

code share flight on one world rtw ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyer4703

I am hoping someone can tell me if you can travel on qantas codeshare flights operated by another airline (Asiana) on a one world rtw ticket
I'm sure someone here will know.

aus_flyer

Established Member
No, you can't.

The only codeshare flights you can book on are flights that are operated by other Oneworld airlines.

NM

Flights
My Map
Must be OneWorld Operated (metal) and OneWorld Marketed (coded) flight for OneWorld Explorer fare. Some non-OneWorld operated codeshares are valid for the Global Explorer, but not Asiana. They are mostly in the Pacific region.

aus_flyer

Established Member
NM said:
Must be OneWorld Operated (metal) and OneWorld Marketed (coded) flight for OneWorld Explorer fare. Some non-OneWorld operated codeshares are valid for the Global Explorer, but not Asiana. They are mostly in the Pacific region.
I should have been more specific. I was referring to the Oneworld Explorer Ticket.
As NM says, the Global Explorer has some non-OW airlines - such as Air Pacific, Air Niugini, et al

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yuyushll