Cityflyer Beverages | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Cityflyer Beverages

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeatBackForward

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Ok we know one of the perks of Qantas is the weekday drinks after 4pm on Cityflyer flights..

But if you take off before 4pm and are in the air as 4pm ticks over, do they still serve free beers/wines?

serfty

Flights
My Map
SeatBackForward said:
Ok we know one of the perks of Qantas is the weekday drinks after 4pm on Cityflyer flights..

But if you take off before 4pm and are in the air as 4pm ticks over, do they still serve free beers/wines?
No! (At least not normally) (12pm for Per Flights).

Qantas lesson #1F, "Nothing is ever 'Free', some things may be 'Complimentary'". :p

tuapekastar

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
I flew PER-MEL recently departing around 10:30. I think the announcement was that beer and wine would be complimentary after lunch was served (which turned out to be around 11:40), and spirits would be $6.

serfty

Flights
My Map
tuapekastar said:
I flew PER-MEL recently departing around 10:30. I think the announcement was that beer and wine would be complimentary after lunch was served (which turned out to be around 11:40), and spirits would be $6.
I guess 10:30 was at earliest 12:30 in MEL ... strangely enough the QF website's CityFlyer page had been quoting "lunchtime" for the last few months or so; nowadays (and earlier this year) it did indicate 12:00 as the criteria.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iammarkls1