Status
Not open for further replies.

kamchatsky

Established Member
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Silver
I was talking to a Citibank customer service officer in Phillipines a couple of days ago and was advised that Rewards Points to Qantas FF point conversion for ALL Citibank Credit cards will be in 10000 point blocks from October onwards, rather than 5000 points blocks.

Now I could be wrong by this as sometimes they don't even get the facts right themselves. But can someone ring up and confirm this as well?

Anyway it doesn't affect me now as I just opened the account (with NO ANNUAL FEE EVER) but would like to warn other existing CB Card holders about the possible proposed changes (ie. Convert those points by end of this month!!!)

It would make sense. After all there is only the one Rewards program, and I wouldn't have thought they would want to have things such as this vary too much based on the card you have got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Recent Posts

Back