Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Citibank Platinum Travel Insurance

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizphiz

Hi,

Was wondering if anyone has had the misfortune to have to claim on their Platinum travel insurance? To set the trip off to a great start, my bag (with my 6mo iPad in it) was squashed between the side of a J seat and window. I've learned the hard way that you shouldn't put anything next to the seat and my iPad looks soo worse for wear now :( I understand the excess is $200. Is it a smooth process to claim and do I need any extra evidence/info etc?

Jeffrey O'Neill

Established Member
Flights
My Map
Hi,

Was wondering if anyone has had the misfortune to have to claim on their Platinum travel insurance? To set the trip off to a great start, my bag (with my 6mo iPad in it) was squashed between the side of a J seat and window. I've learned the hard way that you shouldn't put anything next to the seat and my iPad looks soo worse for wear now :( I understand the excess is $200. Is it a smooth process to claim and do I need any extra evidence/info etc?
I found them pretty good to deal with. They procssed my claim fairly quickly once I had all the appropriate documentation in. Admittedly this was for being stuck in BKK for an extra week due to the Icelandic Volcano eruption a few years back.

Now with contactless delivery, shop online to get drinks delivered to your door or pick up in-store in 30 minutes. Lowest Liquor Price Guarantee. Biggest Range.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carsonjohn404