Citibank Platinum Travel Insurance

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizphiz

Hi,

Was wondering if anyone has had the misfortune to have to claim on their Platinum travel insurance? To set the trip off to a great start, my bag (with my 6mo iPad in it) was squashed between the side of a J seat and window. I've learned the hard way that you shouldn't put anything next to the seat and my iPad looks soo worse for wear now :( I understand the excess is $200. Is it a smooth process to claim and do I need any extra evidence/info etc?

Hi,

Was wondering if anyone has had the misfortune to have to claim on their Platinum travel insurance? To set the trip off to a great start, my bag (with my 6mo iPad in it) was squashed between the side of a J seat and window. I've learned the hard way that you shouldn't put anything next to the seat and my iPad looks soo worse for wear now :( I understand the excess is $200. Is it a smooth process to claim and do I need any extra evidence/info etc?

I found them pretty good to deal with. They procssed my claim fairly quickly once I had all the appropriate documentation in. Admittedly this was for being stuck in BKK for an extra week due to the Icelandic Volcano eruption a few years back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back