Churners Question - Westpac Ts & Cs - previously held cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JennyMG

Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
I've applied for both the Westpac Altitude Platinum mastercard AND the Westpac Business Choice Rewards Cards, both of which earn QFF.
My question relates to whether I'll get bonus points for both cards, 60K from the Altitude (not black), and 90K from the Business choice.

In the Altitude card (which you can choose QFF points option) says : Business card Ts and Cs it states: 1567663523236.png
but in the Altitude Ts andCs it says different:

1567663640228.png

While the Business card is not so much of a bother...it states:
1567663791231.png

So here's the thing.
With the Business card - they don't seem to mind if I have another rewards Card in the Altitude, as long as it's not a Business Rewards card.
But with the Altitude card they DO CARE if I have ANY other rewards card....by the blurb on the main page, but in the Ts and Cs, it doesn say the word ANY, it specifies which cards,...and I haven't had any of those.

What do you think? Will I get both lots?
I've not yet been fully accepted.
I did the Altitude one first...it's right on the edge of being accepted I'm told, just going through the motions.
I have held off with the Business one, sending docs, to wait ...as maybe if the altitude one is first, the business one would be ok.

The thing is, I don't want to bother with the spend, if I'm not going to get the prize.1567663490183.png1567663523236.png1567663640228.png1567663791231.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back