Churners Question - Westpac Ts & Cs - previously held cards. | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Churners Question - Westpac Ts & Cs - previously held cards.

JennyMG

Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
I've applied for both the Westpac Altitude Platinum mastercard AND the Westpac Business Choice Rewards Cards, both of which earn QFF.
My question relates to whether I'll get bonus points for both cards, 60K from the Altitude (not black), and 90K from the Business choice.

In the Altitude card (which you can choose QFF points option) says : Business card Ts and Cs it states: 1567663523236.png
but in the Altitude Ts andCs it says different:

1567663640228.png

While the Business card is not so much of a bother...it states:
1567663791231.png

So here's the thing.
With the Business card - they don't seem to mind if I have another rewards Card in the Altitude, as long as it's not a Business Rewards card.
But with the Altitude card they DO CARE if I have ANY other rewards card....by the blurb on the main page, but in the Ts and Cs, it doesn say the word ANY, it specifies which cards,...and I haven't had any of those.

What do you think? Will I get both lots?
I've not yet been fully accepted.
I did the Altitude one first...it's right on the edge of being accepted I'm told, just going through the motions.
I have held off with the Business one, sending docs, to wait ...as maybe if the altitude one is first, the business one would be ok.

The thing is, I don't want to bother with the spend, if I'm not going to get the prize.1567663490183.png1567663523236.png1567663640228.png1567663791231.png

AFF on Air Podcast

• Air Chathams – AIR019
    Sat, 07 Sep 2019 16:41:06 AEST
      With less than two weeks until the upcoming Qantas Frequent Flyer changes, now is the time to make any last-minute Classic Flight Reward bookings! In this episode, Matt cha ...
  • Project Sunrise – AIR018
    Sat, 24 Aug 2019 16:12:31 AEST
      Later this year, Qantas will decide which aircraft it will use to operate non-stop flights from the east coast of Australia to London and New York – a feat it aims to ach ...
  • Choosing a Rewards Program – AIR017
    Sat, 10 Aug 2019 13:32:24 AEST
      If you’re new to the world of frequent flyer points – or moving to a new country – it can be difficult to know where to start. In this episode, Matt discusses the con ...
  • Travel Insurance – AIR016
    Sat, 27 Jul 2019 07:34:12 AEST
      They say that if you can’t afford travel insurance, you can’t afford to travel! In this episode, Matt chats to James Green about the importance of travel insurance, and ...
  • The Qantas Oneworld Award – AIR015
    Sat, 13 Jul 2019 02:07:50 AEST
      Learn how to fly around the world using your Qantas Frequent Flyer points as Matt chats to James Green, an award travel consultant at Frequent Flyer Solutions. This episode ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stego