Christmas Voucher Points Offer - Back for 2020

gusty

Just a heads up for those who purchased vouchers in this promo and are chasing Points Club/Plus status - bonus points have been included under the 'Earned in the Air' category (which is only a max 20k per year).

madrooster

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Gold
I had 1380 points missing and I emailed [email protected] with the booking references, the gift voucher ticket numbers and the amounts for all of the vouchers that I bought.

They have now credited the missing points.

AIRwin

Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Gold
This offer started on the second Wednesday of December last year so I wonder if it'll be back? I bought a gift voucher then and haven't even used it...

serfty

Veteran Member
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
This offer started on the second Wednesday of December last year so I wonder if it'll be back? I bought a gift voucher then and haven't even used it...
At least you have a couple more years to use it.

Virgin Wines Australia Has Exceptional Red, White & Sparkling Wines On Offer. See Online. See Our Exclusive Wine Selections From Around Australia & Around The World. Shop Now! Advent Calendar 2021. Better Wines for Less. Cancel Anytime. No Membership Fees.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

11sjw

Established Member
I've never really used these. If I book an award flight (or flights) can the vouchers be used towards the surcharges?