Registered Users have the option of removing this and all other advertisements.  Moreā€¦

Changing Finnair flights online. Possible?

Discussion in 'Your Questions' started by Mal, Feb 1, 2006.

1. Mal

Mal Enthusiast

Dec 25, 2004
    London
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Can't seem to find any links to change flights online, so assume it's the old phone and change method.
    Registered Users don't see this and have the option of removing all other advertisements.  Register HERE

Looks to be an agent in ADL, so probably will end up calling them, but in the meantime, anyone seen any obvious links I've missed?

2. QF WP

Jun 20, 2002
    Brisbane
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Twitter:
    Facebook:
    Linkedin:
    Have never changed AY flights Mal, so would agree with your presumption. TA might be the best way to go first...

Don't you know who booked it for you?? Just seems a strange sentence :? - unless you are dealing with a Corporate TA.

3. Kiwi Flyer

Kiwi Flyer Senior Member

Sep 24, 2004
    I think Mal is referring to AY not having their own office but rather use a general service agent (IIRC that is the term?), who in this case happen to be based in ADL (presumably the city not the airport).

4. Mal

Mal Enthusiast

Dec 25, 2004
    London
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Nah, booked through the Finnair website.

They don't seem to have an online way of changing flights, unlike the QF site.

They seem to instad push you towards their agents within Australia "World Aviation Systems" who have addresses in most capital cities.

I'll have to end up chatting to them I suppose.