CBA Awards - Fligh Centre Special +10000 bonus points

Status
Not open for further replies.

YellowLemon

With CBA Awards, you get +10000 bonus points if you spend your existing points at Flight Centre....... go to the Awards website and follow the links to the flight centre online booking system where your 10000 points will be added. This is equivalent to approximately $80 free, except flight centre costs $20 booking fee, so extra $60 net.

Without this offer it is usually better to transfer your points to VB Velocity or QANTAS instead.

Reasoning:

CBA Awards gives you about 0.5cents per CBA point when booking with Flight Centre, minus the $20 flight centre booking fee.

VB Velocity gives you about 1 cent per VB point, but the conversion of Award points to VB Points is 2:1, so effectivelty you are getting 0.5 cents per CBA point. EXCEPT now you save the $20 flight centre booking fee.

Awesome. Thanks for the notification... Do you receive email notifications of new offers? Seems every time I log in there's something new there but I never got told about it.

Cheers,
Me

Awesome. Thanks for the notification... Do you receive email notifications of new offers? Seems every time I log in there's something new there but I never got told about it.

Cheers,
Me

No I don't get any notifications either.... just have to occasionally click on the little "A" icon when using netbank.... it's so annoying!

Would help with CBA Awards had a website that didn't need to be accessed thru netbank.

I'm not seeing any bonus points when I click through to online booking through CBA awards. I wonder if it is specific to you.

I'm not seeing any bonus points when I click through to online booking through CBA awards. I wonder if it is specific to you.

You have to call up flight centre first and give them that promo code, 'awards10000' or something it is.... it's explained on the commonwealth awards site.

I think it's for all CBA Awards customers (doesn't say anything to the contrary anyway)Valid til September 2010.

You have to call up flight centre first and give them that promo code, 'awards10000' or something it is.... it's explained on the commonwealth awards site.

I think it's for all CBA Awards customers (doesn't say anything to the contrary anyway)Valid til September 2010.

Thanks YellowLemon. I just took another look, but couldn't find the offer. Could you check the promo code and confirm what it is? I'll call them directly and try to get onto it that way.

Thanks!

Thanks YellowLemon. I just took another look, but couldn't find the offer. Could you check the promo code and confirm what it is? I'll call them directly and try to get onto it that way.

Thanks!

Hey, I just had another look myself and couldn't find the offer either! It was definitely there on Saturday!

Anyway what I did was call Flt Centre on 133 133 and the "voucher code" was "Awards10000" to get 10000 bonus points when you redeem your existing Awards points at Flt Centre (there was a minimum you had to redeem like 2000 or 5000 points first) It said valid til September 2010. Maybe they withdrew it early??? Let us know if you end up calling to ask Cheers:)

The offer is still on: Got this letter in the mail today: See below for details

Scan10002.jpg

If you call flight centre (or go in person) and give them the promo code Awards10000, they should be able to do it. They needed the relevant CC number to access the Awards points account, but you didn't have to use that CC to pay or anything. Worked for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Currently Active Users

Back