Carboot Wines referrals

qaz

Established Member
Carboot is perhaps like a cross between My Wine Guy and Winebubble: a small selection of local and imported wines, including those well-reviewed by critics.

Free delivery is provided for spending at least $199, and orders can be held, such as for delaying dispatch to avoid hot weather.

They also have tasting events in Melbourne and Sydney, as well as monthly subscription dozens, which are currently on sale until the end of this month, that can be cancelled anytime.

If you're kind enough to use my discount code FRIEND-CR8RKF6, then you'll receive $50 off an order of $150 or more (excluding shipping), and I'll be given a $20 credit/voucher after you've purchased

Last edited by a moderator:

qaz

Established Member
I clicked the link and don’t see 50 off. How?

Clicking the link should lead to their website, where a pop-up box asks for an email address to receive a code for $50 off?

Dr Ralph

Enthusiast
Solutions
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Clicking the link should lead to their website, where a pop-up box asks for an email address to receive a code for $50 off?
Working for me

paddywide

I entered the email and click the button but never progressed. Sad.

Combining a phone charger and phone holder our Magnetic Wireless Car Phone Charger quickly charges your phone while driving without tangled cords!

Suitable for car dashboard air vent installation, our wireless phone charger makes phone calls and GPS navigation easier more convenient.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AUTraveller