Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
SkyTeam
Elite Plus
Star Alliance
Gold
I've been trying for the last 2 days to login to Citibank online banking to manage my transaction account. Each time, I get a 404 error page after clicking on "sign on".

Is anyone else getting this error? It seems pretty ridiculous to me that such a basic function of Citibank's website (logging into your account) doesn't work!

My dad was having similiar problems. Clearing the cache seemed to work.

My dad was having similiar problems. Clearing the cache seemed to work.

Thanks, that did the trick!

It's ridiculous that this was needed in the first place, but nothing surprises me any more with Citibank. :(

Sometimes with updates to cloud based solutions this occurs. I’m sure they would have written a script to flush the cache as a part of the update (we do) but there’s always that one user ;)

I had the same issue on and off over a week.

Flush cache, clear cookies etc would it fixed then it just happens again.

Moreover, there some page links that just don't work.

I have also tested these methods and they do work:
- Exit browser then open again;
- Open a new window in private / incognito mode

I find the citibank website clunky comapred with the mobile app, and to do transfer etc you need to constantly generate OTP from the app anyway. Also if you dont use it for a while you need to re-register your finger print.

With no overseas travel I havent needed to use for 2 years, went to use card today to check all was ok ahead of travel later this week only to find that my account (not the card) had been deactivated. Apprently if you dont transact on Plus accoutn for 6 months they deactivate it (and transact means spend or transfer money out not in).

Anyway quick call and all reactivated now. Off to the ATM to try again.

Last edited:
I have been having problems as well intermittently. Most upsetting was Singapore Airlines and IHG. Clearing cache works for a while. but on some pages as well as saying a 404 error said it was a cloudfare issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back