Canberra AFF winery meetup

Preferred Date for Canberra Wine Tour/meet

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RTWtraveler

Intern
I would like to nominated Contentious Characters Winery(formerly Lambert's) in Wamboin. Excellent food, wine and atmosphere.

Stevo.1702

Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Gold
Just discovered work already has me in Canberra on May 19th.

I know I'm jumping on this social group as an outsider, but it would be nice to meet anyone if they happen to be in Canberra anyway :rolleyes:

Sponsored Post

This is an example of a Sponsored Post, one of the many ways you can advertise on the Australian Frequent Flyer.

Other options include banner advertisements on our content and forum pages or our newsletter. You can also purchase an audio message on our podcast - or if you just want to try it out, you can sponsor a thread.

If you'd prefer not to see any advertisements (including these sponsored posts), you can become an AFF Supporter from just $6 and instantly remove all advertisements from our website!

rainbowgirl

Established Member
Just discovered work already has me in Canberra on May 19th.

I know I'm jumping on this social group as an outsider, but it would be nice to meet anyone if they happen to be in Canberra anyway :rolleyes:

AFF are a very welcoming group. I'm a little bit different to most AFF members but I was warmly accepted at the 2 social events I attended in Melbourne a couple of years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..