Can my son use my wife's Virgin Lounge Passes? | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Can my son use my wife's Virgin Lounge Passes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SydneySwan

Established Member
Qantas
LT Silver
I am shortly travelling SYD - ADL return with my youngest son (15 years old). I have 2 lounge passes courtesy of Velocity Amex and so does my wife but she is not travelling with us. She doesn't need her lounge passes as she always has lounge access through her ticket when she travels for business. Can my son use her lounge passes which are attached to her Velocity FF account on this trip and if so, how do we do this? We were hoping that both of us could use the Virgin lounges for both legs of this trip.

yohy?!

Established Member
Flights
My Map
i doubt this will be possible without the VFF member present - perhaps your wife can join you for pre-flight cocktails (she does not need to be flying to access the lounge if someone else in the party is)

Austff

I am in a similar position, I called Velocity & say they are not transferable but you can use one of your passes to get him in if you are both present at the lounge.

SydneySwan

Established Member
Qantas
LT Silver
Thanks for your responses. You have confirmed my suspicions that we cannot use my wife's passes.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stratocruiser