Can I upgrade

SteveShayle

Newbie
Joined
Oct 10, 2026
Posts
1
I am soon going to book Economy RTW with Qantas, I am asking if I book all economy is there ability to request Upgrade? We are platinum FF. last I checked it was $9975 for two people east to west stopping 4 countries and away for a month. Starting from BNE.
Cheers,
Steve
 
Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

I am soon going to book Economy RTW with Qantas, I am asking if I book all economy is there ability to request Upgrade? We are platinum FF. last I checked it was $9975 for two people east to west stopping 4 countries and away for a month. Starting from BNE.
Cheers,
Steve
Have you looked at a done4, suspect with some work you can probably get a price but in business for that ex Japan for only a few k more, no upgrades required
 

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.

Recent Posts

Back
Top